Ford & Associates Client Services Support Center

Contact Us

Will I receive an offer letter or sign a W-2 form?

No, as an independent contractor you will fill out an IRS Required W-9 form. While in your certification you will receive an email from our admissions staff. The email will include the forms to set up your Direct Deposit, your SOW, and the Independent contractor agreement. At the end of January each year a 1099 form will be given to those who earn $600 or more in the previous calendar year.